.



Not a whole lot to share from here.  Just been working on some new stuff for the website, doing a lot of work, and squeezing in a little time to practice for a golf tournament that I am playing in on Wednesday.  Let me start by saying that I am a terrible golfer... but I love it, so it should be pretty entertaining.  


To all you mommy's out there... Happy mother's day!  I know I don't have to say it, but I will anyway... enjoy every minute with your children today.  You deserve nothing less!  

Well... this is kind of a short update today.  I have enjoyed having the last couple days to myself.  I am feeling a bit more like me.  Of course Ethan is not far from my mind and I have still been sad, but I do feel a whole lot better than the other night.

Thankfully you guys are all still around and willing to fight this fight together... I am so happy to have you sticking this out for Ethan's friends.  Please continue to BeLIeVe!!  :)