.



It seems like everyday just gets a little busier.   With each new day, comes new contacts and new information that needs to be dispersed throughout the website.  At this point, I am just extremely overwhelmed but grateful for everyone that is volunteering their time to help make this a success.  I am going to keep names out of updates for the most part, but I have to say a special thank you to one of the board members who has been dedicating much of her time back in Shreveport to get all of the official paperwork going.


As for now, I continue to hear the stories of so many children fighting cancer at St. Jude.  Just in the last few weeks we have lost yet more children to this disease.  I hope that within the next 3-5 years that the contributions from this foundation as well as many others will make such a whopping difference that these numbers will be drastically decreased and no longer be something that we even have to discuss. 

My parents used to tell me when I was young, you will experience pure love when you have your own child.  I now understand what that means.  We will press forward and we will fight this disease.  

As for the site, I am continuing to work on improvements.  To address some of the recent questions from people close to me, I thought that I should explain the process of downloading pictures.  Everyone seems to be asking "How do I download pictures?"  So in short, here is an explanation.  First, click on the photos link on the left side of this page.  Then select the picture you would like to download by "double clicking" on it.  Once the picture appears by itself, then click on the bottom left icon.  If you hold your mouse over it, it will say download.  The file will be downloaded as a "zip file" so that it will be smaller in file size.  If you do not have a program to open this, you can get to the free demo download page by going to this webpage http://www.winzip.com and clicking on the downloads option at the top of the page.  Clear as mud?  :)  Hopefully much clearer.

Ok well... that is all for today.  Please take the time to tour the site, I think that you will enjoy some of the added functionality.  And remember we will continue to FIGHT CANCER and BeLIeVe!!!