.



I know it has been a long long time.  I have been taking some time to just recover mentally and physically.  But there was just no possible way that I could avoid updating today with all of the major prayer requests needed at this time.


First, Sully appears to be desperately needing prayers today.  Please read their update!  (Scroll to bottom of Sully's site to see current update.)  I wouldn't want to say the wrong thing, so I would prefer to just send you to their site.  http://sullivanfarrar.com/updates.htm

Second, my grandmother (Gladys Powell) had unexpected surgery yesterday.  There was a hole inside of her stomach and a large ulcer was causing her to bleed internally.  I hate to out it so bluntly, but I know no other way... They had to cut her from navel to chest and begin suction.  She is now in ICU in Minden.  

Please pray for them both!  URGENT REQUESTS!!!!!  Prayer Works!