.



Thank you for allowing me to take a break from updating and for sticking this out with us.  You know, I don't think there has ever been a time in my life that I have been able to take a break from everything and just deal with my thoughts.  This has been a long time coming.  For the past few days, I have been touring up the coast visiting Chicago, New York, and Boston.  Other than getting mugged, stranded in an airport because of tornadoes/flooding, and my luggage disappearing on an airport shuttle... this has been perfect.  I say that in all seriousness.  Dealing with the loss of a child really puts things in perspective.  In spite of the things that have happened here, it truly has been a life changing experience.  


I feel that losing Ethan destroyed me in many ways, and I have been fighting to find the inner strength to push on.  So here I am, a couple of days away from home and a long bus ride.  :)  When I get back, I plan on getting super serious about this website.  The updates will pour out and together we will kick cancer's tush.  Thank you for allowing me the time to clear my head.  It was much needed!  I feel rejuvenated.  There will still be hard days ahead.  I would be naive to think otherwise.  However, I am praying for the healing process to get a real kick start.  Well I have got to run, only have access to the internet for a few minutes.  Thank you for your continued prayers and please please push yourself to BeLIeVe... God Works.  Prayer Works!