.



So here we are... exactly one month since Ethan left this earth.  Today he would have turned 17 months.  Wow!  This just doesn't seem real.  I always thought of cancer as something that happens to people later in life.  Little did I know that cancer truly has no prejudice of age.  And that my friends, is why we will continue to fight.  In the last few months, we have witnessed so many children see their final days in a hospital bed.  And I truly BeLIeVe that with your help, we can change that.
I want to get you pumped up and that is hard with just some lame spontaneous words, even if they are from the heart.  So I am going to do my best to keep the site flowing with cool, fresh content and almost always daily.   Now for the specifics.  Most of the content from the old site is still available.  Some things such as the "donations" page and a couple others have been removed.  If you would like to give money, the foundation will be up and running soon and you can donate to fighting cancer.
I will continue to add things over the coming days.  However a couple of my favorite features are the "new photo gallery" and the "poll".  

Daily I get calls from friends and family asking for photos for different reasons.  Now you can view photos in high quality and then download the original file for yourself.  As for the remainder of the old site photos, those will be available to download shortly, we have decided to keep some private for us and family.  But we wanted to share some of our favorites with you.  And I will re-add the old photos in "high quality" as well.  As for the videos, we now link directly to the video pages on Xanga and YouTube.  This saves bandwidth and should enable the videos to run faster since the traffic is now separated.  Now for the biggie.  If you have ever used the chat room you know that it previously maxed out around 160 people.  We can now comfortably support 250+.

I am telling you... we have made a few slight improvements but there is so much more to come.  And the best part is that every service now runs efficiently and faster.  

Ok well... that is all for now!  I am going to get back to work on the site.  Enjoy! And as always BeLIeVe!!

p.s.  Starting this weekend, I will be adding the old updates, starting with the first one.  And the cool thing is that they will now be searchable.