.



Ok. I know this may sound a little weird, and you may think that I fell and bumped my head when you read the title of this update, but just know that I have not. Its just that recently I have been doing the whole Lean Cuisine meals and jog to get ready for the marathon in December. And no kidding, I was doing much better last year than this year.

Here is the problem... last year I completed the 1/2 marathon and just about passed out. In spite of that, this year I am shooting for the full marathon. Let me remind you, that I never ran more than a couple miles at a time before training last year.

Wwe have a team for the marathon again this year, "Team Ethan". And we hope to dominate this year just like last. And I am hoping that you will join us in the journey. In the coming weeks, I will post information and a link to the Team Ethan website.

So back to the steak comment. To be part of Team Ethan, you don't have to put down the fork and knife and go on a diet. But I think that once you start training you will see how much easier it is to get motivated to eat better. I can tell you this, I don't plan on giving up steak or burgers anytime, but I definitely don't eat them as much.

You might ask... why even run this marathon? We all grieve and mourn in different ways. From what I understand, this years marathon is on Ethan's birthday and rather than sitting around and crying, I feel that fire can help fuel the fight against childhood cancer. There are so many children out there still fighting this battle and I am sure their families would be grateful for our help. Team Ethan alone raised around 26,000 dollars last year and there were only about 20 of us. We can double that number and even triple it easily. More to come. You can make a difference, join the team... BeLIeVe!!!